Notes app on iPhone, sometimes just like a secretary for you. It records your notes and keeps reminders. And it keeps remind you the to-do lists, friends and families birthdays, grocery lists. Is it more reliable than your mind? I do think so! But you will not keep the list of notes growing. Always, you will delete notes from iPhone, but wait, have your even delete your important notes from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS accidentally by mistake? Have you even lost your notes when Syncing notes with iTunes backup? Or it cannot work when you get it from your backup iCould? Is there a way to recover delete iPhone notes?
Believe me or not, there are so many people think if the notes have been deleted, there is no way to restore the deleted notes. A popular saying on the internet even told you that there is no way to recover any deleted files from iPhone unless you have backup your files with iTunes or iCould. Now I can tell you even your delete your note from iPhone without any backup, you still have chance to undelete your important notes from iPhone. Wondershare Dr.Fone step by step guide will help you perform a iPhone lost notes recovery by yourself.
Wondershare Dr. Fone can recover deleted or lost notes because of:
1. Delete notes by mistake without backup,
2. Notes cannot work when you syncing from iCould or iTunes,
3. iPhone cannot be accessed because of it has been disabled, iPhone/iPad/iPod disabled/locked after entering wrong pass code?
4. Factory settings restore etc. so you lost all of your notes from your iPhone
5. Lost all of your files from iPhone because of Jailbreak or iOS upgrade,
6. iPhone was water damaged or lost.
Dr.Fone is perfectly compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on Windows and Mac platform. There are 2 ways for you to recover lost notes with Dr. Fone:
1. Directly recover deleted or lost notes from your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS. To do this, your iPhone must be powered on as usual.
2. Recover important lost notes from iTunes backup files. Even your iPhone is disabled, stolen or water damaged.
Part One: Directly undelete notes from iPhone
First, connect your iPhone to your computer with your digital cable. Start Wondershare Dr.Fone, select the first mode “Recover from iOS Device”. Flow the guide provide in Dr.Fone to enter the DFU mode. After entering the DFU mode successfully, Dr.Fone will scan your iPhone automatically.
Second, select your notes in the catalog, preview them and recover them!
Part Two: undelete lost notes from iTunes backup
This part is specially for those who cannot access iPhone as usually. When you cannot access your iPhone, you cannot read your notes in iPhone. Dr.Fone can extract notes from your iTunes backup, yes, to extract notes from iTunes, you must have an iTunes backup.
First, launch Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer which your iTunes backup files stored in. Select the iTunes backup for your iPhone, then scan your backup files with Dr.Fone.
Then the next step is as same as part one.
Tips for iPhone notes
1. Recover deleted iPhone notes: When you delete your notes from iPhone, it is not deleting permanently. The iOS just mark the place as available to reuse. The files will still there until you overwrite the place with new files. So, if you find that you delete the important files do not add new files to your iPhone anymore.
2. How to delete iPhone notes: If there are hundreds of notes in your iPhone, you don’t need to delete it one by one, just plugged phone into iTunes, choose sync notes. Go to ADVANCED, “Replace information on this iPhone” (click notes). It will move the notes from iPhone to computer when you sync. The last step is, sync again with “sync notes” unchecked, it will deleted all the notes on the iPhone under the “notes on my Mac” section.